It's booch o'clock somewhere...
Want to make a healthy but tasty colorful cocktail? Look no further, try one of our innovative cocktails that incorporate our cold brew craft kombucha. We want to help everyone live their best life in a fun and healthy way.
Start your weekend off right with Honey Bae.
- 3 parts Purple Kiss (Lavender lemonade cold brew kombucha)
- 1 shot or more of gin
- 1 tablespoon of (homemade) honey syrup
Garnishes: Dried lemon, ice cubes & lavender
ABG (Asian Boss Girl)
In honor of our AAPI rootls, let's celebrate together by making this cocktail.
- 3 parts Sunny Bae (Strawberry Ginger Lemonade Cold Brew kombucha)
- 2 parts Soju
- 2 parts Lychee Juice
- Garnish: Lychee
Let's celebrate Earth Day every day bae.
- 3 - 4 Parts of Sunny Bae (Strawberry Ginger Lemonade Cold Brew Kombucha)
- 1 Shot or more of Vodka
- 1 Part - Cherry syrup or grenadine
- The Garnish: Dried Oranges, ice cubes & edible flower
Spice up your weekend with Spicy Bae.
- 4 parts of Sunny Bae (Strawberry Ginger Lemonade Cold Brew Kombucha)
- 1 spoon of Mango Purée
- 1 shot of Tequila or Mezcal (you choose)
- 1 dash of cayne (optional)
- 1 tablespoon of Lime Juice
- Chili-salt-lime rimmed glass
Check out our guest Baetender, Amanda's cocktail. @cocktailwitchnyc
- 3 oz of Purple Kiss (Lavender lemonade cold brew kombucha)
- 1 shot Empress Gin
- .05 oz elderflower liqueur
- .05 oz yuzu juice
- .05 oz (homemade) honey syrup
- .25 oz lavender lemon syrup
- Garnishes: lemon curl & dehydrated lemon slice
In a shaker, add gin, yuzu and syrups and shake with ice. Strain into a glass and top with chilled kombucha. Garnish with a lemon curl & dehydrated lemon slice. Enjoy!